Investor FAQ

How do I change my address on my account?

If you own shares through a brokerage firm, you need to contact the brokerage firm directly to change your account address.

If you're a registered shareholder you need to contact Jernigan Capital’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Co.

American Stock Transfer & Trust Co., LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Toll Free: (800) 937-5449
Local & International: (718) 921-8124